Movies Filmed at Crocker's Folly

24 Aberdeen Pl, London NW8 8JR, UK

Crocker's Folly is a Northern Renaissance style pub and inn built in 1898 by architect Charles Worley. The pub was originally known as The Crown, but was renamed in 1987 to its longstanding nickname based on an false story about the original owner, Frank Crocker, building the pub on this site due to a false tip-off about it being near the new terminus of the Great Central Railway and losing his fortune when that turned out to be wrong.

Nearby Locations
Aubrey House from A Fish Called Wanda
299 m

101 Church Street Cafe and Restaurant from Eden Lake
446 m

Maida Avenue & Park Place Villas
469 m

Browse more nearby locations.