Movies Filmed at Viaducto de SegoviaViaducto de Segovia, C. de Bailén, 12, 28005 Madrid, Spain
The Segovia Viaduct has been reconstructed several times since the original, iron structure was built in 1874. It was constructed to connect the origin town of Madrid to the Royal Palace across the ravine formed by San Pedro Creek. A replacement for the original span began in 1931 by architect Francisco Javier Ferrero Lluisa and the concrete and granite structure was completed a few years later. An extensive rebuild was undergone in 1974 to raise and extend the bridge and increase the possible traffic load, though the previous design was maintained.