28 Weeks Later
Tube Station (tunnel)
Aldwych Station originally opened in 1907 as Strand Station and acted as the terminus for a short branch of the Piccadilly Line. In 1962 low ridership caused hours to be reduced and the station was eventually shuttered in 1994. The accessible tracks and preserved platforms make this station a popular filming destination.
Appears in “The Empty Hearse”.
Appears in “Aldwych Underground Station”.
Appears in 1x02.