Knox College was founded in 1844 as a postgraduate theological college associated with the Presbyterian Church of Canada. It moved in to its current neo-gothic building 1915.
University of Toronto, St. George CampusElmsley Hall, 81 St Mary St, Toronto, ON M5S 1J4, Canada
The University College building opened in 1859 to house the secular counterpart to Trinity College and St. Michael's College at the University of Toronto. The building was designed by architects Frederic Cumberland and William Storm in the Romanesque Revival-style with a variety of other styles mixed in.
Convocation Hall was designed by architects Darling and Pearson in the Edwardian Baroque style and opened in 1907 to host the university's annual convocation ceremonies and other events. It features a large, domed rotunda can seat around 1700 people.
Designed by Frank Darling in 1907, Simcoe Hall holds the university's executive offices.