Movies Filmed at Bradbury Building304 South Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90013-1224
The oldest surviving commercial building in downtown was constructed in 1893 for gold-mining millionaire Lewis L. Bradbury by George Wyman & Sumner Hunt. The building's mild Romanesque exterior hides an ornate Victorian court with a massive skylight, wrought iron railings, marble stairs, and caged elevators. After falling into disrepair over the years, the office building was extensively restored in 1991 and in 1996 it became to the LAPD's Internal Affairs division as well as several other government agencies.
Tom interviews for a new job.
Pris sets herself up in the doorway of the decrepit building where J.F. Sebastian lives and convinces him to bring her upstairs. Later, Deckard tracks the replicants to the building.
Source: Traci Galbraith