Leadenhall Market is one of the oldest markets in London, dating back to the 14th century. The market is covered with an ornate roof designed by Sir Horace Jones in 1881.
Hagrid escorts Harry to The Leaky Caldron. At the time the store was empty, it is now occupied by The Glass House.
Source: The Worldwide Guide to Movie Locations