Movies Filmed at Tweed Courthouse52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
This Italiante-style building was constructed from 1861–72 by the architect John Kellum before being interrupted by a corruption scandal. Constructed resumed under architect Leopold Eidlitz in 1877 and completed in 1881. Due to the two architects with conflicting visions, the different parts of the structure vary in style. The court left the building in 1927 when the nearby Supreme Court building was completed and the structure now houses the NYC Department of Education.