Movies Filmed at Paramount RanchParamount Ranch, 2903 Cornell Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, USA
Paramount Ranch was one of the original motion picture ranches built on 2,700-acres of land purchased in 1927 by Paramount Studios. Over the years the studio built extensive sets on the ranch including a massive San Francisco replica, western towns, a European village, a Chinese town, and more. The longest lasting western town was construct from sets moved from Encino Ranch when it closed in 1954. In 1980 the National Park Service took control of a major portion of the ranch and has operated it since then. In November 2018 the Woolsey Fire swept through the area and destroyed most of the standing structures.