Movies Filmed at New Westminster Court House668 Carnarvon St, New Westminster, BC V3M 5Y6, Canada
The original court house was constructed in 1891 and designed by the architect George William Grant. The building, along with the rest of downtown New West, was destroyed by a fire in 1898 and the courthouse was rebuilt within the still standing walls. The attached Land Registry Office was constructed in 1910 by architect E.G.W. Sait and the two offices operated together until 1980.