Movies Filmed at Royal Ontario Museum100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C6, Canada
The current Royal Ontario Museum a combination of several structures constructed across the 20th century. The original building is a Italianate & Neo-Romanesque structure designed by architects Frank Darling and John A. Pearson in 1914. It was expanded in 1933 with the eastern wing containing its elaborate art deco rotunda designed by Alfred H. Chapman and James Oxley. The curatorial centre was added in 1984 designed in the modernist style by Gene Kinoshita. The most recent expansion is the deconstructionist "Crystal" designed by Daniel Libeskind which opened in 2007 and includes the new lobby and three-story atrium.