MovieMaps

Movies Filmed at Battersea Power Station

Battersea Power Station, Wandsworth, Greater London SW8 4, UK

Battersea Power Station is a pair of coal power plants constructed between 1929–41 by architects J. Theo Halliday & Giles Gilbert Scott in the brick cathedral style with lavish Art Deco interiors. The stations closed in 1975 and stood vacant for over 35 years as various redevelopment plans fell through. Redevelopment of the site finally began in 2013 with a Malaysian-backed developer and architect Frank Gehry partnered with Foster + Partners to restore the power station into offices primarily housing Apple's largest European offices and add over 4,000 homes to the land surrounding the facility.

Nearby Locations
Battersea Park from Run, Fat Boy, Run
917 m

45 Royal Avenue from The Avengers
1.4 km

Vauxhall Bridge from Killing Eve and 2 other movies.
1.4 km

Browse more nearby locations.

Help!

Power Station

"a famous power station"